Visit our Calendar page here for detail of where and when each of our Club events will be this year.
A reminder that our Club AGM is on this Friday, 24 August at 7.30pm. The venue is the back room at Six Degrees on Stirling Tce. Come along! There will be a complimentary drink on arrival.
For those that are tempted by a position on our Committee, if you have a question or two before the AGM, feel free to give a call to Jim (0428910220) Tom (0408019318) or Jo (0427094678). The more the merrier! If you are keen to get involved but are not yet a financial member, volunteer memberships are available for $20 per year. We can also answer questions on membership options on the night.
We are also looking for someone interested in taking on the coordination of our online presence, for example; writing content for social media, maintaining the Club’s website, and use of Mailchimp for member communications. It isn’t time heavy – you just need to have a bit of flair for communicating online. We envisage this person could be a committee member however they would not be required to do any other duties other than the above. For more info, please call Katrina on 0405124409.
See you Friday.
Conditions were brilliant this morning for the inaugural Albany Sprint. Click here for the results.
Thanks to everyone that participated and congratulations to our division winners:
- Open Male: Matyas Pospisil 61:51
- Open Female: Emerald Kerr 86:36
- Veteran Female: Dree Campbell 79:32
- Veteran Male: Keiron Benson 69:02
- Super Veteran Male: Glen Tranter 78:49
- Teams: Mira Mar Vets 80:49
Thank you also to:
- our Volunteers. You guys rock! We appreciate you giving up your time to make the event happen. Special mention to our qualified traffic control people – Bill, Suzanne and Tammy;
- our Sponsors: Southern Ports Authority, Passmore Cycles, South Coast Sports Medicine, IGA Albany and Spencer Park, Bindi Nutrition, and Six Degrees; and
- our Albany Tri Club committee, for your time and effort leading up to and in delivering today’s great event.
It’s not too late to support our sponsors. To find out more about their respective businesses, you can click on their name above to visit their website/social media platforms.
For those participating in this weekend’s Sprint event at Middleton Beach, please click Albany_Sprint_2018_Competitor_Info for everything you need to know about the event.
Please take the time to read thoroughly. Any urgent questions can be directed to John on 0407 519 232.
We look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday morning.
The next Club event is just a few weeks away so lock it in your calendars now.
Distances are 300/9/2.5 or 750/18/5. Location is Emu Point. Registration is 7am and kick-off at 7.30.